Aptoide APK For Android TV Box is a market for downloading Android apps that doesn’t require any registration, and allows users to create their own ‘stores’ to share with everyone. This means users share games and apps that other markets don’t have, or that only offer as paid apps.
The interface is really intuitive, and is divided into the following tabs: Home, Top, Stores, Updates, Social Timeline, and Download Manager. To start using Aptoide you first need to understand how it works. This market includes tons of free apps available to download. To find a specific app, you just have to write the name in the search bar, and choose the version that you want to download.
Each app’s page includes technical information and a description written by the user that shared it. However, the most important thing to look at before downloading, is the comment and rating section of each app. Since you never know what you could be downloading, other people’s comments tell you whether or not to trust app you’re about to download. If don’t get any results for a search, remember you can go to the ‘Stores’ tab and access a list of apps that are shared by the community, unofficially.
Browse the categories and find tools and games, and discover endless new apps in the Top downloads section. Aptoide even lets you revert to older versions with its ‘rollback’ feature. This lets you delete an update that you don’t like or doesn’t work well, as well as update it back in just seconds.
Aside from all these great features, Aptoide also has one big downside: having no filters makes users easy targets for viruses and malware without them realizing it. No one is reviewing apps to check if they are harmful for your system or not, so there’s no guaranteed safety.
Install Aptoide APK From Google Play Store Method
- Go To Google Playstore.
- In Google PlayStore Search Aptoide
- Press Install Aptoide App
How To Install Aptoide APK Dowload For Android TV Box With Method
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
- Download the Latest Aptoide.
- Find your download by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- After the file is downloaded, tap the Aptoide file and tap Install.
- After the Aptoide app is installed, return to your home screen and launch Aptoide.
Learn Methods How To Install Aptoide APK on Android TV Box
- Head to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer.
- Upload the desired APK file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Android TV and go to Network section and select Cloud.
- There should be an option of adding New account.
How do I install Aptoide APK on Android TV Box?
Download the APK file if necessary. If you haven’t yet downloaded the APK file onto your Android, do the following:
- Open your Android’s file manager app.
- Select your Android’s default storage.
- The APK file.
- DONE when prompted.