Download & Install Google Duo On Fire Tablet 2022? Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app*. It’s simple, reliable, and works across Android and iOS phones and tablets, smart devices, and on the web.
Make calls between Android and iOS
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or on the web, you can stay in touch with Duo. You can also share and join group calls with just a link.
Group call with up to 32 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, even when you’re apart, with group calling. Duo now supports 32 people in group video calls.
Bring everyone together with Family mode**
Doodle on video calls and surprise loved ones with fun masks and effects that transform you into astronauts, cats and more.\
Capture special moments
Take photos of your video calls to capture any moment and share it automatically with everyone on the call.
Send video and voice messages, photos, and more
Short on time or your friends can’t pick up? Leave a personalized video message with fun effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes, and emojis.
Low Light Mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in poor lighting conditions.
Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Requires sign-in with a Google account.
***Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
****Specific feature availability may vary based on device specifications.
*****If your Android TV does not have a built-in camera, you will need to connect a USB camera and microphone to your Android TV device.
******Duo works on Android TV devices with Android 8.0 or higher.
Method To Install Google Duo On Amazon Fire Tablet
- From the Fire, go to one of the following locations depending on your device:
- 5th to 8th Generation Devices – “Settings” > “Security” > “Apps from Unknown Sources“.
- 3rd and 4th Generation Devices – “Settings” > “Applications” > “Apps From Unknown Sources“
- First and Second Generation Devices – “Settings” > “More” > “Device” > “Allow Installation of Applications” and ensure it’s set to “On“.
- Open the Kindle Fire web browser and download Google Duo APK file. You can also transfer APK files from your computer by connecting the Kindle Fire to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open the notification area (top bar). It should show that the APK file is downloading. Tap it once the download has finished.
- Select “Install“.