Answer: Firestick Sleep Timer for all versions here you can press and hold the Home Button on the Voice Remote for 3 seconds to launch the Quick Access Menu, scroll down and select Sleep Timer. The Sleep Timer function turns off the TV in: 5 , 10 , 15 , 30 , 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 and 240 minutes. Also you can go to Home > Settings > Sleep Timer.
AFter this you can eaisly mange about how much time you can take more over watching Firestick or chose any specific time when you want to set timer. As you have seen it is very simple to thing to do. But we also know some thing more about firestick device. Like features and some other important things which every body must need to read.
What Does Really Need To Know About Firestick?
- 1 10 Troubleshooting You Can Fix
- 1.1 Restart Your Fire Stick
- 1.2 Fix Screen Mirroring Issues On The Fire Stick
- 1.3 Fix The Blank Screen Issue With The Fire Stick
- 1.4 Fix Buffering Issues On The Fire Stick
- 1.5 Fix App Crashes On The Fire Stick
- 1.6 Stop The Fire Stick From Reading Your Screen
- 1.7 Fix Internet Issues On The Fire Stick
- 1.8 Fix The Fire Stick Remote Issues
- 1.9 Update Your Fire Stick
- 1.10 Reset Your Amazon Fire Stick
Parental Controls: Create a five-digit PIN that keeps kids from dispatching Fire TV applications or making buys by means of Fire TV. You can likewise confine Amazon Video content dependent on appraisals. Pick Settings→Preferences→Parental Controls.
Rest Timer: If you wind up nodding off around evening time while staring at the TV, you can guarantee that your Fire TV gadget additionally nods off by setting the Sleep Timer. Pick Settings→Sleep Timer.
Channel Management: If you have a Fire TV Edition Smart TV or a Fire TV Recast, you approach live TV. Use Channel Management to work with those channels (for instance, by adding a channel to the Favorites rundown or concealing a channel). Pick Settings→Live TV→Channel Management.
Uninstall: Get freed of any Fire TV application you presently don’t utilize. Pick Settings→Applications→Channel Management, select the application, and afterward pick Uninstall.
Picture Settings: Get your TV picture putting its best self forward by changing the mode, differentiation, splendor, and different settings. Pick Settings→Display and Sounds→Picture Settings.
Sound Settings: Get your Fire TV sound yield perfectly by tweaking bass, high pitch, equilibrium, and then some. Pick Settings→Display and Sounds→Sound Settings.
Route Sounds: By default, Fire TV shows a bit “click” each time you press Up, Down, Left, or Right on the distant’s route ring. On the off chance that you track down that irritating, you can turn it off. Pick Settings→Display and Sounds→Navigation Sounds.
Highlighted Content: These settings empower you to control whether the Featured Content rotator that shows up in the Movies and TV Shows tabs consequently plays video and sound when you explore into the rotator. Pick Settings→Preferences→Featured Content.
Try not to Interrupt: Turn on this setting to close off all warnings from all applications. Pick Settings→Preferences→Notification Settings→Do Not Interrupt.
Restart: This isn’t actually a setting. All things being equal, you select Restart to close down and afterward restart your Fire TV gadget, which is a valuable investigating step. Pick Settings→Device and Software→Restart.
What does it do?
So, here are a portion of the things FireStick would accomplish for you:
- Transfer Videos (Movies, Shows, and so on)
- Stream Music
- Mess around
- Find solutions and data utilizing Alexa (voice-controlled AI)
Amazon Fire TV Stick is fundamentally a video web based gadget. It is its capacity to easily carry amusement to your home that has made it so mainstream.
You can get streaming applications from Amazon Store or sideload outsider applications (examined later in the aide).
You can get Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and nearly anything you need.
You can likewise download and mess around on FireStick. In any case, a few games require the Amazon Fire TV Game Controller. It is sold independently on Amazon. Truly, FireStick isn’t actually known for its gaming capacities.
Alexa, the voice-controlled AI is perhaps the greatest draw of FireStick and Fire TV. Alexa will do a great deal of things for you. Simply press the mic button on your distant and request that Alexa open applications, give the climate projection, discover the sushi cafés close by, or even make a quip.
On the off chance that you are utilizing Fire TV Cube, Alexa will even control your brilliant gadgets and machines.
10 Troubleshooting You Can Fix
The Amazon Fire Stick accompanies numerous highlights and there are some outsider applications you can introduce to expand its functionalities. At times, you may find that your Fire Stick isn’t working. You may either see a clear screen, issues with streaming substance, or the far off to control the highlights will not work.
Despite the issue, there are different approaches to fix it when your Amazon Fire Stick isn’t working.
Restart Your Fire Stick
One profoundly powerful strategy to fix numerous issues with your Fire Stick is to reboot your stick. This cleans up the impermanent files stored on its stockpiling and assists you with beginning once again.
- While you’re on the fundamental screen, select the Settings option at the top.
- Look to one side and select the choice that says My Fire TV.
- Look down and click the Restart option.
- Select Restart in the brief that shows up on your screen. Your Fire Stick will reboot.
Fix Screen Mirroring Issues On The Fire Stick
In case you’re having issues mirroring the screen of your devices to the Fire Stick, you should ensure your gadgets are viable with the component. The Fire Stick doesn’t uphold the accompanying gadgets for screen reflecting.
- iOS gadgets which incorporate iPhone and iPad.
- All Mac PCs.
You can utilize an Android gadget however it should be running Android 4.2 or later. Earlier versions aren’t upheld.
- You should likewise ensure your Fire Stick upholds screen reflecting:
- Press and hold the Home button on your far off.
- On the off chance that you see the Mirroring option, it implies your Fire Stick upholds reflecting your gadgets to the stick.
Fix The Blank Screen Issue With The Fire Stick
On the off chance that you turn on your Fire Stick and it only shows a clear screen, this could be the aftereffect of a free or broken link association.
- Ensure you’re utilizing the links that accompanied your Fire Stick.
- Ensure the HDMI cable is appropriately connected to your TV/screen.
- Supplant the HDMI link if it’s anything but in great condition.
- Restart your Fire Stick a couple of times.
Fix Buffering Issues On The Fire Stick
Buffering is a typical issue you face while streaming on the web content. One approach to fix that is to kill the data observing option on your Fire Stick.
- Select Settings from the fundamental Fire Stick screen.
- Look to one side and pick the Preferences option.
- Snap the Data Monitoring option.
- Select the Data Monitoring option.
- The alternative should now be killed.
Fix App Crashes On The Fire Stick
On the off chance that one or a few applications crash over and over again on your Fire Stick, you can fix that by clearing the cache and information documents for those applications. Now and again, you can reinstall the applications to fix their issues.
- Snap the Settings option on the primary screen.
- Select Applications on the accompanying screen.
- Choose Manage Installed Applications to see your applications.
- Select the application that you have issues with and click it.
- Look down and select the Clear cache option.
- Select the Clear data option also.
- Dispatch the application, and in the event that it actually causes issues, select Uninstall to eliminate the application.
- Redownload the application to your Fire Stick from the Amazon Appstore.
Stop The Fire Stick From Reading Your Screen
On the off chance that your Fire Stick is reading all the substance on your screen out uproarious, that is not an issue but rather a component that the stick accompanies. You can debilitate the element to dispose of this disturbance.
- Access the Settings option from the fundamental screen.
- Parchment right and select the Accessibility option.
- Pick the VoiceView option.
- Turn the VoiceView option off.
Fix Internet Issues On The Fire Stick
On the off chance that you have issues interfacing with the Internet on your Fire Stick, first ensure that your Internet association is dynamic and that it works. Then, at that point, reboot your modem and re-interface your Fire Stick to it.
- You can neglect and reconnect to your WiFi network as follows.
- Open the Settings menu from your home screen.
- Select Network on the accompanying screen.
- Select your WiFi organization and press the cheeseburger button on your Fire Stick distant.
- Reconnect to your WiFi organization.
Fix The Fire Stick Remote Issues
It’s entirely expected to have issues with your Amazon Fire Stick far off not working and there are simple approaches to fix these issues. As a general rule, your far off doesn’t have dynamic and working batteries on it and that is the explanation it’s anything but working with your stick.
- You can affirm it as follows.
- Open the Settings screen on your Fire Stick.
- Select the Remotes and Bluetooth Devices option.
- Snap the Amazon Fire TV Remotes option.
- Select your distant in the rundown and see what the Battery option says. In the event that it says Dead, your batteries are dead and you need to supplant them.
- On the other hand, you can utilize the Fire Stick app to control your Fire Stick from your cell phones.
Update Your Fire Stick
Like your PCs and cell phones, your Amazon Fire Stick gets programming updates to fix messes with and improve your experience. In the event that you haven’t refreshed your stick in quite a while, it’s an ideal opportunity to do that to fix the issues.
- Dispatch the Settings menu on your Fire Stick.
- Select the My Fire TV option.
- Click About on the accompanying screen.
- Select Install Update if an update is accessible to be introduced.
Reset Your Amazon Fire Stick
On the off chance that your issues endure, something final you can do is to reset your Fire Stick to the industrial facility settings. This will reset every one of the settings, applications, and inclinations on your stick.
- Access the Settings menu on your stick.
- Look to one side and select My Fire TV.
- Look down and click the Reset to Factory Defaults option.
- You’ll get a brief inquiring as to whether you need to reset the stick. Click Reset to proceed.
- Your Fire Stick will then, at that point expect you to re-interface your Amazon account with it.
What’s your preferred way to watch online substance? Do you utilize a gadget like Amazon Fire Stick to get to online substance? Tell us in the remarks underneath.