Google Classroom is one the most popular applications in the education sector. This application is free for schools, non-profits if you have a personal google account. Google Classroom makes it very easy for inside and outside of schools learners and instructors to connect with.
Google Classroom is very easy to set up. Teachers can share a code to add students with their class to join. It does not take much time, just in a minute can be done. The student can get started with a paperless assignment workflow allowing teachers to create, review and mark assignments quicker this all is done under one place.
Google Classroom let to Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page and other important class materials. not only assignments but also useful documents, photos, and videos files into folders in Google Drive.
Google Classroom is a wonderful application where students can study from distance. Parents also are satisfied from this application that their children are safely studying at home. As we know nowadays it’s locked down because of COVID-19 this application is really helpful for students.
In Google Classroom teachers can send announcements for start class discussions instantly. It also allows Students to share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the live stream. This application is free and never contains any ads for advertising.
We love to enjoy video base applications on big screen for more detail. So it is very easy process to enjoy this application on your PC Windows And MAC Os. Battery is always make problem specially smart phone so maximum people use these applications on Computer. If you want to Run this application on your Computer below is simple and easy procedure.
Friends first of all We have to download Android Emulator for our PC and MAC. Then we also need to download application App. Its very simple way you can use this application in your compute Windows and MAC.
- The first step is to Download BlueStacks or Nox Player for you PC and MAC
- Install it in your computer following the instructions on the screen.
- Double click the downloaded file to run BlueStacks or Nox Player on Windows and then enter the required details.
- Click on my Apps tab followed by Open System and Select Google Store
- You can also download Google ClassroomCloud from Website and drag and drop it on Nox Player or BlueStacks
- On the Google Play Store search, type Google Classroom.
- You will notice different apps from the search results. You can click on the install button and accept the beginning of the installation process.
if you want to learn more about Android Emulators for PC and MAC you should visit and get more information by clicking here.
The advantages and drawbacks might be neck to neck when you attempt Google Classroomoom In any case, you are still at freedom to check out the exceptional bundle on the off chance that you figure it will serve you better. Much obliged for perusing, we trust this article helped you better comprehend Google Classroom. If you have any problem or question you can right down in comments.