How To Install Google Play On Amazon Fire HD 10? The Play Store has Apps, Games, Music, Movies and more. Google Play Lets you download and install Android apps in Google play officially and securely.
It’s Google’s official store and portal for Android apps, games and other content for your Android-powered phone or tablet. Just as Apple has its App Store, Google has the Google Play Store. It’s a huge Android market and it gives users access to various digital media such as movies, books, magazines, music and more.
Google Play Store is not available at Google Play Store as an app to download. So you can install APK file of Google Play Store for your Android devices.
Method To Install Google Play On Amazon Fire Tablet
- From the Fire, go to one of the following locations depending on your device:
- 5th to 8th Generation Devices – “Settings” > “Security” > “Apps from Unknown Sources“.
- 3rd and 4th Generation Devices – “Settings” > “Applications” > “Apps From Unknown Sources“
- First and Second Generation Devices – “Settings” > “More” > “Device” > “Allow Installation of Applications” and ensure it’s set to “On“.
- Open the Kindle Fire web browser and download Google Play APK file. You can also transfer APK files from your computer by connecting the Kindle Fire to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open the notification area (top bar). It should show that the APK file is downloading. Tap it once the download has finished.
- Select “Install“.