How To Install Grit TV On Roku? Yes, you can download & install grit TV on a Roku device. Today I gonna share with you a method that can help you with how can you install a grid on a Roku device. But before starting, we need to know about grit tv and Roku device.
Introduction Grit TV
Grit is an American free-to-air television network owned by the Katz Broadcasting subsidiary of the E. W. Scripps Company. The network features classic westerns – both TV series and films – targeted at men between the ages of 25 and 54 years old. Wikipedia
How To Watch Grit TV On Roku
How to download and install grit tv on Roku we will learn the method. In this tutorial, I will guide you step by step on everything about the installation. So without wasting time let’s get the start method. I hope you will follow my all steps so don’t forget any step.
Step 1: Install Local Cast App on your Android device
- First of all, you require installing another application that goes by the name of ‘Local Cast’ and is available on the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Local Cast application. A yellow-colored Casting Icon will be present on the primary screen of the application. Tap on the same and you will see a list of devices available for streaming.
- There will be an option ‘Change the Scan Active For.’ Using this option, turn on the ‘Discovery Options’ for Roku.
Step 2: Install Local Cast Receiver App on your Roku
- First of all, Connect the Roku Stick to your Smart TV and make sure that you have an active internet connection in your space
- Now you have to Open Roku Store on your TV.
- In that store, you will be able to see a search option in the bottom right and search for Local Cast Reciever.
- Once you are done with the installation, get back to the home screen of your device.
Step 3: Connect Your Android Device and Roku Stick
- Install the Grit TV given in the above link and launch the same.
- Now you have to choose the Movie or TV Show that you want to watch.
- You will get the specific links to watch the movie that you have chosen.
- Now you have to Tap and hold any links that are popped off and select the Open with all cast button.
- That is it! Your favorite movie/TV show will stream on Roku now. Streaming will not prevent you to take calls or send messages on your Android smartphone.
That’s it your installation is complete and now your Roku device is ready to start grit TV. Hope this tutorial will work the same with your Roku device. Thanks for reading my post hope you will stay connected with me.