If your carrier supports it you can set up a iphone conference call with up to five people with out any problem. The number of participants on a conference call as well as the ability to add, merge, or disconnect individual callers depends on your carrier. Contact your carrier for more information about your conference call options.
If you carrier do not support conference call you can not arrange any conference call with your friends and family or business. So first of all you make sure about your carrier services. Then you can start conference call with other people you want to join them in iphone conference call.
- Dial the first person and wait for the call to connect.
- Tap add call .
- Dial the second person, and wait for the call to connect.
- Tap merge calls .
- The two calls merge into Iphone conference call. To add additional people, repeat steps 2-4. If you don’t see the option to add another call, you might have reached the limit of participants for your carrier.
Only the person who started the Iphone conference call can see the names of all participants. But if a participant adds someone else, they can see the name of the person they added and the person who started the iphone conference call.
If you don’t see the merge call option, your carrier might not support it. Contact your carrier for more information about conference calling.
If you’re on a iphone conference call and someone calls you, here’s how to add them:
- Tap Hold & Accept.
- Wait for the call to connect, then tap merge calls .
If you don’t see the option to merge calls, the current call or your carrier might not support it.
- While on a conference call, tap the Info button .
- Tap End next to the person that you want to remove.
If you don’t see the option to remove a caller, the current call or your carrier might not support it.
If your carrier supports it, you can set up a Iphone conference call on your iPhone 6 with up to five people. All other things are same which we have read on the start of this article.