Mame Emulator For Android TV Box? MAME4droid (0.139u1) is developed by David Valdeita (Seleuco) as a port of the MAME 0.139 emulator by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. It emulates arcade games supported by this version of MAME which includes over 8000 different ROMs.
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect “modern” arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only ‘0.139’ romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON’s iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
|App Download Version||1.6.14|
|Last Updated||Sep 13, 2018|
|App by||E-Novator Data SRL|
|Category||Free Medical App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Install Mame Emulator From Google Play Store Method
- Go To Google Playstore.
- In Google PlayStore Search Mame Emulator
- Press Install Mame Emulator App
How To Install Mame Emulator Dowload For Android TV Box With Method
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
- Download the Latest Mame Emulator
- Find your download by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- After the file is downloaded, tap the Mame Emulator file and tap Install.
- After the Mame Emulator app is installed, return to your home screen and launch Mame Emulator.
Learn Methods How To Install Mame Emulator APK on Android TV Box
- Head to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer.
- Upload the desired APK file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Android TV and go to Network section and select Cloud.
- There should be an option of adding New account.
How do I install Mame Emulator on Android TV Box?
Download the APK file if necessary. If you haven’t yet downloaded the APK file onto your Android, do the following:
- Open your Android’s file manager app.
- Select your Android’s default storage.
- The APK file.
- DONE when prompted.