SonyLiv On Firestick searching for a stage with the best of LIVE games and a ton of gorge commendable shows and motion pictures? SonyLIV is your objective!
Never have a dull second on SonyLIV.
Watch live games, including UFC Fight Night, UEFA Champions League 2020/21, WWE Specials, NXT, SmackDown and RAW, UEFA Europa League 2020-21, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, European Qualifiers for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, Euro 2020 – Pre-Tournament Friendly Matches 2021, J League 2021, AFC Asian Qualifier, Hyundai Archery World Cup (Stage 3) + Final Olympic Qualification Tournament just on the SonyLIV App. Stay aware of the most recent games news, scores, and live outcomes. With SonyLIV, don’t miss a moment of the activity.
|App Download Version||4.0.2|
|Last Updated||Sep 02, 2016|
|App by||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Category||Free Entertainment App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
|Get it on|
First Method: Install SonyLIV on Firestick Using Downloader App
Prior to going into outsider establishment, you need to empower Apps from Unknown Sources choice on your Firestick.
- Launch your Firestick and go to Home screen.
- Select Settings choice at the highest point of the Firestick home screen.
- Next select My Fire TV/Devices menu choice.
- Under My Fire TV, select Developer Options.
- Next select Apps from Unknown Sources choice.
- Then Click Turn on from the Prompt to empower Apps from Unknown Sources alternative.
Download & Install SonyLIV For Firestick Using Downloader App(APK)
Downloader on Firestick is the best side-stacking application to introduce applications and administrations from outsider sources.
Open the Downloader application on your Firestick.
Note: If the Downloader application isn’t introduced beforehand, you can introduce it straightforwardly from the Amazon App Store.
- Select Settings alternative from the left side bar.
- Now select Enable Java Script choice.
- Then select Yes structure the Prompt.
- Return to Downloader home screen, go to the location bar and enter the SonyLIV application URL https://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/net.sonyliv/3_net.sonyliv_2016-09-02.apk/
- Next select Go catch to download the Apk document.
- When the Apk is downloaded, select the record and snap Install button.
- Once the establishment cycle is finished, click the Open catch to run the SonyLIV application on your Firestick.
Second Method Using ES File Explorer Install Sony LIV To Firestick
ES File Explorer is a notable android File Manager application. What’s more, it likewise works as a side-loader application on Firestick to introduce outsider applications. It is viewed as an ideal option in contrast to the Downloader application.
Launch the ES File Explorer application on your Firestick.
Note: If you don’t have ES File Explorer application, introduce it straightforwardly structure the Amazon App Store.
- Select the Downloader symbol from the primary window under Tools menu.
- Then select + New catch at the lower part of the screen.
- A little window shows up with the Path and Name field. In the Path field, enter the SonyLIV Apk URL https://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/net.sonyliv/3_net.sonyliv_2016-09-02.apk/, and in the Name Field, type RTE Player.
- After that select Download Now, the apk record will begin downloading.
- Once the Apk record got downloaded, select the Apk document and snap the Open File choice.
- The ES File Explorer will begin the establishment interaction.
- Then snap Install choice.
- Once the establishment is finished, click Open to begin utilizing SonyLIV application on your Firestick.
Elective Way to Watch Sony LIV on Firestick
Clients with Android cell phone and tablet has another approach to watch SonyLIV on greater screens. By screen reflecting your Android gadget on Firestick, you can observe all the preparation recordings on the TV.
- Long press the home catch on Firestick distant and select Mirroring.
- On your Android gadget, turn on WiFi and interface with the organization where your Firestick was associated.
- Head to the Settings and select the Cast menu.
- Select your Firestick and award consent to reflect your Android screen.
- Launch the SonyLIV application and play the preparation recordings.
- It will reflect on the TV where your Firestick was associated.