Whatsapp On Android TV Box? WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First year FREE
Install Whatsapp From Google Play Store Method
- Go To Google Playstore.
- In Google PlayStore Search Whatsapp
- Press Install Whatsapp App
How To Install Whatsapp Dowload For Android TV Box With Method
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
- Download the Latest Whatsapp
- Find your download by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- After the file is downloaded, tap the Whatsapp file and tap Install.
- After the Whatsapp app is installed, return to your home screen and launch Whatsapp.
Learn Methods How To Install Whatsapp APK on Android TV Box
- Head to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer.
- Upload the desired APK file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Android TV and go to Network section and select Cloud.
- There should be an option of adding New account.
How do I install Whatsapp on Android TV Box?
Download the APK file if necessary. If you haven’t yet downloaded the APK file onto your Android, do the following:
- Open your Android’s file manager app.
- Select your Android’s default storage.
- The APK file.
- DONE when prompted.