Today we are going to know about Yes Network On Jailbroken(Unlocked) Firestick. If you have jailbroken firestick then you only need to install it. So you must know first it is not diffcult ot install on jailbroken firestick. You can easily get few steps and install this application on your jailbroken Firstick.
In this article I would like to share the best method how to jailbreak firstick. May be you don’t have jailbroken firstick. So here I gonna show you the way of jailbreaking. Which gonna be great for you to easily jailbreak.
- Slide over into the Settings tab come over here highlight where it says my fire TV.
- Open it up go to developer options open that and all you have to do is click on both of these items turning them on click turn on.
- guys right there your device is officially jailbroken and I wasn’t timing but I’m pretty sure that was about a few seconds.
All you need to do is have both of those items turned on. Well, this isn’t very exciting just having these two turned on. The exciting part comes when you’re able to get all of those amazing applications giving you all that free stuff. I was just talking about well in order to get all of that stuff there are a few steps. That we must go beyond just jailbreaking
How Yes Network On Jailbroken Firestick
There are several different ways you can install Yes Netowrk in your device. Here’s how to install apps on Firestick:
- By using the Amazon App Store.
- By using the Search Function and Voice Control.
- By using Amazon’s official website.
- By “sideloading” apps.
How to Browse and Download New Apps on Your Fire TV Stick?
You can go to the Amazon App Store to check what’s available for download. There are countless apps to choose from, so scrolling through the library can be rather fun. Here’s how to browse and download new apps on your Fire TV Stick by using your remote:
- Remember to check whether your internet connection is secured before starting.
- Go to your Home Screen.
- Click on the “Up” button on the directional pad to access the top menu. Click the “Right” button until you get to “Apps.”
- To open the “Apps” tab, press the “Down” button.
- A list of apps and featured games will appear. Select the app by pressing the central button on the directional pad.
- Click “Get” to install.
- Most apps on the Firestick are free. However, if that’s not the case, click on the small shopping cart icon to purchase it.
Once you’re done, the app will be added to your home screen. You can launch it immediately by simply clicking on it.
How to Use the Search Function to Find and Download Apps on a Fire TV Stick?
If you know what you’re looking for, you don’t have to waste time browsing. It’s better to use the built-in Search Function when you have a specific app in mind.
By using this feature, you can locate any app available on your device or in the App
store. Here’s how to use the Search Function to find and download apps in a Fire TV Stick:
- Open your Home Screen. In the top-left corner, you’ll see a small magnifying glass. Click on the icon to open “Search Function.”A keyboard will appear. Using your remote, type in the name of the app that you want to download.
- Select the app by clicking on the central button on the directional pad.
- Click on “Get” to complete the installation. If this is your second time downloading the app, the button will instead read “Download.”
- To start the app, click “Open.”There’s another way to initiate the Search Function. Recently, Amazon added a voice control feature on its streaming devices. You can now use your Alexa Voice Remote to control your Fire TV Stick. Here’s how to download apps on the Firestick through voice commands:
- Take your Alexa Voice Remote and click on the voice button.
- Say the name of the app.
- When the app appears on screen, use the voice command to “Get.”
How to Download Apps to a Fire TV Stick Using the Amazon Website?
If you find the Fire TV keyboard impractical, there’s another solution. Instead of downloading apps manually, you can do it on your computer.
Amazon’s official website offers a way to install any app available on the store. It’s a fairly automated process that requires just a few steps. You can either search the main website for the app or go directly to the store. The latter is perhaps more efficient.
Here’s how to download apps to a Fire TV Stick using the Amazon website:
- Open your browser and go to amazon.com/appstore.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, there’s a sidebar with a list of devices. Find your Fire TV Stick’s model and click on the small box next to it.The apps are divided into categories on the left-hand sidebar. Scroll until you find what you want and click on it.When you’re done, open the Apps tab on your home screen. If the download is successful, you’ll be able to locate the new addition there.