Apple TV For Android Box? Get all your favourite TV, all in one app. Watch exclusive Apple Originals from Apple TV+. Buy or rent new and popular movies. Subscribe to premium channels. All curated and personalised for you.
Watch new exclusive Apple Originals every month on Apple TV+, like The Morning Show, See, Dickinson, For All Mankind, The Elephant Queen, Helpsters, Ghostwriter, Servant and more.
Subscribe to just the channels you want, and share with your family. Channels play in the Apple TV app ad-free, online or off, with no additional apps, accounts or passwords needed.
Buy or rent new-release movies or explore the catalogue of over 100,000 movies and shows, including the largest catalogue of 4K HDR movies.
Watch Now includes Up Next – your personal watchlist. It helps you quickly find and watch your favourites, plus resume what you’re already watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
Easily find all your purchased or rented movies and shows in the Library tab.
Install Apple TV From Google Play Store Method
- Go To Google Playstore.
- In Google PlayStore Search Apple TV
- Press Install Apple TV App
How To Install Apple TV Dowload For Android TV Box With Method
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
- Download the Latest Apple TV.
- Find your download by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- After the file is downloaded, tap the Apple TV file and tap Install.
- After the Apple TV app is installed, return to your home screen and launch Apple TV.
Learn Methods How To Install Apple TV APK on Android TV Box
- Head to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer.
- Upload the desired APK file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Android TV and go to Network section and select Cloud.
- There should be an option of adding New account.
How do I install Apple TV on Android TV Box?
Download the APK file if necessary. If you haven’t yet downloaded the APK file onto your Android, do the following:
- Open your Android’s file manager app.
- Select your Android’s default storage.
- The APK file.
- DONE when prompted.