Smart STB For Android TV Box. This is an application that can replace your Provider’s Set Top Box.
No extra hardware required! Highest quality hardware decoding on Android TV devices. Supports popular middleware (Portals). Handheld version (for Phones and Tablets) works best with adapted streams.
Please note that this an Application to interconnect between your and IPTV Provider. We do not broadcast, re broadcast or transmit any TV channels, streams or playlists. App does not include streams – they come from your own Portal. App works best with Android TV’s that have a digital TV tuner. It may not work it’s best on Android TV boxes or devices without TV tuner. App will work best with adapted streams on handheld devices.
Install Smart STB From Google Play Store Method
- Go To Google Playstore.
- In Google PlayStore Search Smart STB
- Press Install Smart STB App
How To Install Smart STB Dowload For Android TV Box With Method
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
- Download the Latest Smart STB.
- Find your download by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- After the file is downloaded, tap the Smart STB file and tap Install.
- After the Smart STB app is installed, return to your home screen and launch Smart STB.
Learn Methods How To Install Smart STB APK on Android TV Box
- Head to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer.
- Upload the desired APK file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Open ES File Explorer on your Android TV and go to Network section and select Cloud.
- There should be an option of adding New account.
How do I install Smart STB on Android TV Box?
Download the APK file if necessary. If you haven’t yet downloaded the APK file onto your Android, do the following:
- Open your Android’s file manager app.
- Select your Android’s default storage.
- The APK file.
- DONE when prompted.