PUBG the most popular game in the world and this game have millions of players need best graphics cards. But this time we don’t need to say anything about game popularity but what you need to have for it. Now lets talk about how PUBG game become smother and with out lags. We need some thing which support this game and make butter smooth. So lets get start about which Best Graphics Cards are for PUBG game.
- 0.1 Best Cheap Graphics Cards List for PUBG and PC Lite Version in 2020
- 0.1.1 1. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050ti 4GB (Best to Choose)
- 0.1.2 2. MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDRR5
- 0.1.3 3. GTX 1660 ti
- 0.1.4 4. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 8GB GDDR5
- 0.1.5 5. EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING
- 0.1.6 6. ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080TI 11GB
- 0.1.7 7. ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 O4G Gaming OC Edition
- 1 Download PUBG Mobile Online Version For PC Windows & MAC
It is probably the best spending plan and suggested Graphics card for PUBG.
The MSI card is supported by NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1050 Ti chipset and 4GB of RAM.
it will run any cutting edge game at 1080p with 60fps.
AMD Rx 580 chip timed at 1425Mhz, along it has the ground-breaking 8GB DDR5 SDRAM (RAM).
PUBG accompanies GeForce GTX 1070 processor timed at 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock at 1683+ MHz and it is fueled by 8GB of GDDR5 RAM.