Automatically Scan Playlists – Test every URL that is in your playlist, if it works the indicator will show green and if it doesn’t work the indicator will be red, don’t waste your time to download other applications, because in Livestream TV – M3U Stream Player IPTV is complete with the IPTV Tester feature. Enter your IPTV Playlist and we will work for you.
✔ Automatically Check Connectivity of M3U IPTV Playlists.
✔ Select image resolution (if available)
✔ Select voice language (bilingual support) (if available)
✔ No Need Activation Code
✔ No Need to Login
✔ Local M3U Playlist support IPTV.
✔ Stream IPTV Playlists from any web source Example: github, pastebin etc.
✔ Navigation IPTV playlists is simple and easy.
✔ Automatically scans local IPTV M3U playlists
✔ Automatically open the latest IPTV playlist when opening the application
✔ Automatically play the last IPTV channel when opening the application.
✔ Steady OSD Menu makes it easy and fun to watch videos
✔ Easy parental controls to hide some channels or playlists for kids.
✔ “One-click Favorites” to add your Favorite channels with just one click.
✔ Playlist auto-update support, and use the cached version if it isn’t available;
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
We love to enjoy video base applications on big screen for more detail. So it is very easy process to enjoy this application on your PC Windows And MAC Os. Battery is always make problem specially smart phone so maximum people use these applications on Computer. If you want to Run this application on your Computer below is simple and easy procedure.
Friends first of all We have to download Android Emulator for our PC and MAC. Then we also need to download application Livestream TV App. Its very simple way you can use this application in your compute Windows and MAC.
- The first step is to Download BlueStacks or Nox Player for you PC and MAC
- Install it in your computer following the instructions on the screen.
- Double click the downloaded file to run BlueStacks or Nox Player on Windows and then enter the required details.
- Click on my Apps tab followed by Open System and Select Google Store
- You can also download App from Website and drag and drop it on Nox Player or BlueStacks
- On the Google Play Store search, type Livestream TV App.
- You will notice different apps from the search results. You can click on the install button and accept the beginning of the installation process.
if you want to learn more about Android Emulators for PC Windows and MAC you should visit and get more information by clicking here.
The advantages and drawbacks might be neck to neck when you attempt Livestream TV App In any case, you are still at freedom to check out the exceptional bundle on the off chance that you figure it will serve you better. Much obliged for perusing, we trust this article helped you better comprehend Livestream TV App. If you have any problem or question you can right down in comments.
If you want to read another post like this post so Click Here